Saturday, May 27, 2023

Generic Research: Total Film's website

  • I like this feature of Total Flm's website, as it showcases both their print and online editions, and I wil try to emulate this in my website to show the digital convergence of my brand. 

  • Here I like the use of the word "exclusive" in the top left corner, as this positions Total Film as having added value and makes their content more desirable for its rareity and exclusivity. 
  • I will definitely try to emulate this story, as not only is it exclusive to Total Film, but it also emphasises the star value of Sweeney while also promoting an upcoming Sony Marvel film. 

  • Again, I will emulate the use of the word "news" in the top left corner to distinguisg stories from each other and categorise them clearly for the audience. 
  • Total Film's website banner is very simple and not at all cluttered, and I would like this to be the case for my website as well. One prominent feature, however, is the "Subscribe button, and this will definitely be a feature of my website as well, in order to promote my brand and gain revenue and support for the magazine. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Statement of Intent