This research has been useful as it has enabled me to more clearly identify and define my target reader in terms of their age, education, political leaning, income and interests. I now have a clearer idea of the kinds of films that should feature in my magazine - a range of genres with a focus on more arthouse films, indie flicks and masterpieces/ classics of the last 100 years, but also featuring some modern mainstream blockbusters and the like, as my audience has a wide cultural competency and is keen to know the latest film-related news.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
For the NEA, I am most interested in Brief 3: Magazines and Online. This is largely due to the fact that I would be producing the front cove...
-
Edition 1: front cover and contents page Edition 2: front cover and contents page
-
Photoshoot 1 In the first photoshoot I conducted, my model, Ruby, first dressed up as an actress. I took lots of photos of her which I can u...

No comments:
Post a Comment